Pages

Lenopard Blog is featured on [Internations.org]

I am happy to announce that my blog become one of the recommended Copenhagen expat blogs and it is featured on the InterNations web site. And I also gave my very first interview! Check it HERE.

InterNations.org (IN) is one of the largest social network connecting people living and working abroad, so-called expats. I am an expat too and have the feeling that I have a lot to say on this topic, because it has been almost three years, since I moved from my home country. I felt excited, yet a bit touched when I received an e-mail from IN asking me to support their mission and share my Scandinavian experience with others.

Joining IN basically means that you win access to countless articles about living and working in your dream abroad destination. You can also get touch with other expats living there and asked them questions, be invited and come to some expats get-togethers or other event, explore various forums, and find like-minded people. You should definitely check it out, if you are considering moving abroad. IN is an irreplaceable source of useful information and first contacts that can help you settle down in a new country.

Are you an expat? Or are you planing to move abroad? Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment